1. Why, oh why, do I think it's okay to eat an oversized-dinner portion for lunch? Do Thanksgiving leftovers come with a 'free pass to eat a 4,000 calorie meal twice in two days with no ill side-effects?' (Still, mmmm....stuffing is sublime.)
2. Where has Polish Pottery been all my life?
3. Should entertaining a large crowd and cleaning up after actually cause physical pain? Or is this a sign of getting old?
4. Why can't weekends always be five days long? This idea, she makes sense.
5. Who drank all my damn red wine?
6. Is tryptophan real or am I just really lazy? (See #s 4 and 5.)
7. WHY DID NO-ONE MAKE A CHOCOLATE PUDDING PIE THAT I COULD EAT BY MYSELF WITH A SPOON?